Character Models for Episode: Ready for Animation!

I'm in the process of arranging the scenes as we speak, so in the meantime, take a look at these beautiful character models I've built for this episode!  I spent a lot of time and effort getting each one to look as close to the original design as possible without compromising quality or motion potential, and it really shows in the over all product when your characters are built properly from the beginning.  Some animators build as they go, but I believe that you risk building characters for the moment that will all look different from each other and not be as compatible and uniform to your overall style you've chosen for your show.



All the technicalities aside, these are some fine looking character models and I'm very proud of them, especially considering that they are an approximation of someone else's work... I gave them my own flare where I could, but this was more about attacking a particular look, per the request of the producers.


If you like what you see, please comment and let us know!  Also, be sure to go check out my cartoons and other videos on Newgrounds and YouTube alike!  I'm also happy to have you follow me on Twitter, as well!

Thanks again, check back here for more updates on The Boros Animation Project!

Need your project animated? Email me and we'll get you on the waiting list!

Animation and Graphics produced at Smirk Studios for project "The Boros" using Adobe Animate.

All rights reserved. More info as the project unfolds! Keep it posted here for more updates on the production of "The Boros."

Art/Animation by Joshua H. Metz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PROJECT NEARING COMPLETION

First Character Doll Completely Built

Character Map Properly Proportioned, 1 Character Left!