Stage Set for Lip Sync, Project News

Hey team!  Sorry if it seems like I'm dragging, I recently enrolled in school to hone my skills and they are requiring a lot of last minute information that I hadn't anticipated, obviously completely unrelated to this project.  Everything is in order, though!  Rest assured, this will be done soon!

Here's another screenshot to keep you busy, and if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to share your words with me by commenting on the post that interests you the most!



Need your project animated? Email me and we'll get you on the waiting list!

Animation and Graphics produced at Smirk Studios for project "The Boros" using Adobe Animate.

All rights reserved. More info as the project unfolds! Keep it posted here for more updates on the production of "The Boros."

Art/Animation by Joshua H. Metz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PROJECT NEARING COMPLETION

First Character Doll Completely Built